Date: 13-17 July 2020
Location: Historic Box R Ranch, Cora, Wyoming
Chaplin: Fr. Chad Ripperger, SMD
Cost: $ 1,500/ Father&Son $ 500/additional son (sons must be 13 years as of 13 July)
There is no upper age limit and Fathers with adult sons are encouraged and multi-generational Grandfathers/Fathers/Sons are most welcome.
The price includes:
- Lodging (everyone will get a bed or a cot), each “family” will share a room with another father/son family and some of the larger rooms might have 3 families. Each room has their own bathroom/shower/toilet.
- Food starting with dinner on the 13th and ending with breakfast on the 17th. Hot breakfast and dinner each day and sack lunches so folks can go explore for the day.
- 3 days of rock climbing with our COR guide/s (15-20 people a day). https://wyomingcatholic.edu/cor-expeditions/
- Lucas will be there with his wife and family and he will have the activities he provides such as black powder shooting, archery, sheep shearing, forge work, etc.
- Self guided bikes they can take on the ranch roads/trails.
- Self guided canoes on New Fork Lakes.
- Self guided fishing, we provide fishing rods and basic tackle (participants need to get a fishing license and we strongly suggest they get their own flies/bait based on that time of year).
- Directions to various trails and they can borrow bear spray for hikes around the ranch and Green River Lakes/ New Fork Lakes trails, etc.
- Guided Horseback riding
- COR will NOT provide any transportation for participants for any portion of the trip.
The Holy Sacrifice of the Mass: Offered by Fr. Ripperger each day, as well as, a talk in the evening on various topics addressing masculine roles, proper authority, and vocation.
Some error has occured.